Tempo Zero: clear time and costs for Microsoft Business Central set up
Based on Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central – on premise
Tempo Zero is NAVlab add-on for the ERP
The joint investments by companies belonging to the NAV-lab group allow Tempo Zero to be continually updated and improved functionally and technologically. In January 2019 Tempo Zero Cloud for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central on cloud version was released.
The evolving roadmap of the Tempo Zero solution includes important releases according to a set schedule and in line with Microsoft’s planned development for ERP. This guarantee of quality and innovation is highly appreciated by company customers.
This evolutionary path includes, therefore, the Tempo Zero Cloud APP, the evolution of Tempo Zero, which is aligned with the new Business Central technologies in SaaS mode.
NAV-lab is among the main Microsoft Partners for Dynamics 365 Business Central, covering about 15% of the Italian market. Tempo Zero solution, created and managed by NAV-lab and used with satisfaction by hundreds of customers and thousands of users, is the most widespread application in Italy in companies that have chosen Microsoft ERP.
TEMPO ZERO benefits
- Business models dedicated to company operating methods
- Easy adaptability to specific needs
- Guided project start-up methods
- A priori definition of set-up costs
- Creation of a prototype with the real company data
- Integration with already existing company applications
- Automation of multiple features related to operational processes
- Integrated management of Italian accounting and fiscal requirements
- Management of financial information
- Advanced analysis and reporting models
- Integration with collaboration, sharing and process design tools
TEMPO ZERO: features
A few thousand users and hundreds of companies use Tempo Zero for Microsoft Dynamics NAV – now Dynamics 365 Business Central – which was first released in 2003.
The additional features bridge the gap between Microsoft ERP and the work methods of typical Italian companies.
An illustrative list of the areas involved is outlined below, with some examples of the functions created.
Code Optimisation/Word Reporter
Automatic document sending and archiving
Chart of Accounts – Tables – SetUp – Analyses – Accounting Reports – Advanced Accounts Management – Pension Fund Management – Alert index management
E-Invoicing and Digital Storage Management Dashboard
Customer accounts reports
Supplier accounts reports
Subcontracting shipping document management
Free shipping documents – Packing List – Commissions and fees
Connector with DOC-FINANCE application to work in real-time with the absence of duplicated information and optimise bank registration times.
The automatic transfer of documents from Microsoft Dynamics Business Central to DOC FINANCE is also managed
Development of scalar bill of materials and final costs – Forecast costs – Views
Quality management system
Reports and Non-compliance Management
Flexible mode of use
NAV-lab customers can implement their Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central projects with the Tempo Zero version most suited to their needs:
- On-Premise version
- On-Cloud version with Microsoft Azure
- On-Cloud version with NAV-lab hosting at data centres
- Reseller version – hosting on leased server on customer premises
- Hybrid version (On-Premise + On-Cloud)
- Online SaaS version (Tempo Zero Cloud)
Get access to our demos and videos
We are at your disposal for further information on content, mode of use and benefits for your company with this solution.
Contact us for more information or a one-to-one demo.