NAV-lab APP for the management of manufacturing companies
TEMPO ZERO PREMIUM for Dynamics 365 Business Central
TEMPO ZERO PREMIUM for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is the ERP in cloud that covers the typical features required by Italian companies in the Manufacturing sector.
NAV-lab has a long tradition of managing companies with manufacturing activities in several industries and it well knows both processes and changes demanded by the market.
For a long time, manufacturing processes (which involve the production of large homogeneous quantities of parts) have no longer followed a static plan-execution scheme. The exception has become the rule: design is constantly evolving, plans are reviewed frequently, subcontractors’ policy is flexible, delivery times are tight and safety margins are minimal.
To meet these needs, NAV-lab has developed the extension “Tempo Zero Premium”, that introduces a series of improvements to the “Dynamics 365 Business Central” manufacturing capabilities to provide companies with Flexibility, Efficiency and Control.
The proposed extension includes as a pre-requisite the Tempo Zero Cloud APP (including also the FE Lite Cloud and FE Full Cloud APPs for electronic invoicing). Tempo Zero Cloud + Tempo Zero Premium allow the fast start-up of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, the ERP for managing your company in the cloud (with Saas – Software as a service).
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central (Premium): Capabilities
Specify a list of sellable the items, raw materials, subassemblies, and resources as an assembly bill of materials that make up a finished item or a kit. Use
assembly orders to replenish assembly items. Capture customer requirements for the kit’s bill of materials directly from sales quotes, blanket orders, and
order lines in the assembly-to-order processes.
Standard Cost Worksheet
Give company controllers a reliable and efficient way to maintain accurate inventory costs. Work with standard cost updates in Business Central in the same way you would in an Excel spreadsheet. Prepare for cost updates without changing data until you’re ready.
Production Bill of Materials
Create bills of materials and calculate their standard costs.
Basic Capacity Planning
Add capacities (work centers) to the manufacturing process. Set up routings for production orders and material requirements planning. View loads and the task list for the capacities.
Add machine centers as capacities in the manufacturing process. Manage capacity for each machine or production resource on a detailed level for machine centers, and on a consolidated level for work centers. Use machine centers to store default information about manufacturing processes, such as setup times and default scrap percentages.
Create versions of manufacturing bills of materials and routings.
Create production orders and post consumption and output. Calculate net requirements based on production orders. Use a manual supply planning tool as an alternative to automatic planning. Get visibility and tools to manually plan for demand from sales lines and to create supply orders.
Manage finite loading of capacity-constraint resources. Account for capacity constraints for periods to avoid overloading work centers. Calculate capableto-promise (CTP).
Make your business more powerful!
Add TEMPO ZERO PREMIUM to the basic capabilities included in the Business Central production area!
TEMPO ZERO PREMIUM: the benefits
Your production area more flexible, more efficient and under control
TEMPO ZERO PREMIUM APP for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
It may happen that a product already partially or totally assembled has to be disassembled and then reproduced in a different configuration.
It may happen that orders considered closed are reopened to be modified. Finally, in the management of third party processing, it is necessary to precisely define what to send to third parties and what to work internally, all these needs are solved by Tempo Zero Premium.
• Functionality to allow the disassembly of a product item (restoration of components in stock and rectification of the finished product)
• Functionality for the reopening of a production order (change from completed to released state)
• Functionality to be able to close a production order even if movements and adjustments have been made and the output completely reversed
• It is possible to indicate which components of a production order are to be sent to the subcontractor and which are to be sent later or not sent at all.
When companies have a very wide range of items and consequently many bills of materials, even minimal technical development may require updating many of them. The subdivision of production into many orders of a few pieces means that order closure registration activities can be demanding.
- Possibility of massive replacement of components on the production bills of materials to facilitate modification operations (massive insertion of a new article, massive replacement of the existing article with a new article and possible relative quantity, massive elimination)
- Functionality for the massive closing of completely finished production orders (for which the output has been completely recorded)
For effective monitoring of production progress, raw material and semi-finished product requirements and processing at subcontractors, Tempo Zero Premium offers a dashboard of tools that provide the production manager with an effective overview. Statement of progress analysis of the work account order lines, to identify the status of transfers to subcontractors and to facilitate the analysis of the status of the company work account.
• Overview of requirements, with indication of expected income and expenses, ordered on the basis of time and accumulated stock at the date. This function makes it possible to easily plan the company’s needs, based on expected production and sales
• Addition of statistical details useful in the production planning phase and on the MRP/MPS prospectus
• Advanced management of production progress (with global overview of the status of production orders and any delays)
• Advanced shipment and reception plan, for the improvement of goods receipt and shipment operations
• Several improvements to production printing, with the introduction of barcodes for work step progress
Request access to the demo
Demo APP TEMPO ZERO PREMIUM for Dynamics 365 Business Central - Manufacturing
Request access to the Tempo Zero Cloud Premium Demo, or contact us for further information or a customised demo.
For immediate information call the following free-phone number (during working hours):
T +39 030 8930933