APPs and extensions for managing your company with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
Tempo Zero Cloud
Choose Tempo Zero Cloud for Dynamics 365 Business Central to modernise and increase the overall efficiency of your company. You will have the apps and extensions available that have been created by the Innovation Team at the NAV-lab R&D Department.
This set of functions is appreciated by hundreds of clients who are already using them with the Tempo Zero on-premise solution, and they are available in the Tempo Zero Cloud for Dynamics 365 Business Central on a Software as a Service (SaaS) basis with a monthly/annual fee.
APPs and extensions are created by the Innovation Team at the NAV-lab R&D Department, which has been operating since NAV-lab was established in 2003, thanks to ongoing joint investment by the group.
The Dynamics 365 Business Central add-ons are the result of the best designs created over the years for NAV-lab customers who are leaders in their industries. Our experience with SMEs, innovation and continual technological updates are the foundation of our solution.
Tempo Zero Cloud apps and extensions enable companies that choose Dynamics 365 Business Central to save time and money when setting up ERP. The cost of customisations and their maintenance are drastically reduced.
Tempo Zero Cloud APP and extensions
The Tempo Zero Cloud for Dynamics 365 Business Central solution that will be released in June 2019 includes extensions that add and/or improve functions for Dynamics 365 Business Central in areas such as finance, operations and manufacturing. They represent those which are most requested and used by hundreds of users at various levels to make their work flow better and more effective.
It includes integrated management of electronic invoicing, which enables administration staff to work seamlessly and quickly directly within ERP accounts management.
Tempo Zero Cloud EI (electronic invoicing)
Tempo Zero Cloud EI meets full legal requirements (Budget Law 2018 for VAT registered companies and parties). Invoices are generated as XML files and an integrated dashboard in Dynamics 365 Business Central makes it possible to monitor the status of documents and incoming/outgoing invoice notifications. Includes the digital storage of invoices for 10 years.
Manages the complete process to generate, issue, register and store invoices within ERP, and integrates with the digital reporting processes of customers and/or suppliers.
Tempo Zero Cloud EI: advantages
People's work is easier and more fluid
Managing electronic invoicing with Tempo Zero Cloud EI has numerous advantages. Those which are most appreciated by accounts staff in administration departments are listed below.
When issuing invoices:
- Integration with ERP: from the Dynamics 365 Business Central dashboard users can create electronic invoices from their account, which are sent directly to government departments or B2B, without worrying about operations with intermediaries which are implemented automatically.
- Checking interim invoices
- Issuing invoices directly from the management system
- Tracking notifications on the dashboard
- Summary printouts
- Purchasing digital signature not required
- Automatic transmission to the Italian Tax Agency’s system (SDI)
- Your mailbox is not filled with SDI notifications
- Digital storage for 10 years
- Multi-database and multi-company Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central solutions
When receiving invoices:
- Invoices received from suppliers directly in the information management system
- Checks suppliers exist on file, system notification if supplier is new
- Checks presence of a supplier document with the same document number
- Tracks data in document received and its storage
- High level of integration with products through the dashboard in Dynamics 365 Business Central with important data on invoices received and attached files displayed
- Digital storage for 10 years for all documents in purchasing cycles, receipts and notifications
- Multi-database and multi-company Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central solution
Benefits of electronic invoicing for companies
The impact of electronic invoicing and storage for Italian companies is significant, because it quickly moves administration and accounts departments towards the INDUSTRY 4.0 revolution, increasing the digital culture.
Thanks to Tempo Zero Cloud, the new process encourages people to move towards a method of managing all incoming and outgoing company documents electronically.