FE LITE CLOUD – User guide
FE LITE CLOUD Introduction
- Customer Setup
- Case 1: PA Customer Setup
- Case 2: B2B Customer Setup
- CIG Setup
Case 1: Sales Invoice PA Customer with CIG code
- Invoice creation and posting
- Electronic Invoice Data Generation
Case 2: Sales Invoice to a B2B customer starting from a Sales Order
- Step 1: Creating the Sales Order
- Step 2: Sales Invoice creation and posting
- Step 3: Electronic Invoice Data Acquisition
Case 3: Passive Invoice Management (incoming electronic Purchase Invoices)
- Step 1: Import data from Configuration Package
- Step 2: Data Acquisition
- Step 3: Purchase Invoice protocol
- Step 4: Purchase Invoice registration
APP Microsoft certified
Microsoft AppSource marketplace
You will be called back by our specialists in the Microsoft ERP and Tempo Zero App suite.
Our consultants are at your disposal for more in-depth information on content, features, methods of use for the benefit of your company and for a personalized demo.
GET THE APP NOW
To activate the APP it is necessary to contact NAV-lab for INFO COSTS and SUPPORT for download and implementation.
It is necessary to sign the relative online service contract with a monthly/annual fee (SaaS – Software as a Service).
The cost of the service varies according to the number of users.