POS Interface: a 2 way integration with Point Of Sales software for restaurants and retail
POS Interface is the App for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central that creates an interface with several POS for back office of hotels and hotel chains.
The POS Interface extension allows the import of daily data from POS such as iSelz (provided by Serenissima Informatica), Micros Simphony (provided by Oracle Hospitality).
APP Microsoft certified
Microsoft AppSource marketplace
App developed by:
POS Interface: features
Point of sale management
POS Interface can be highly parameterized to manage the different outlets and the different cash workstations by connecting them to different accounts, and manages the following information:
- item master data,
- issued documents,
- payment methods for issued documents,
- inventory discharges of sold items.
Bidirectional web services available
POS Interface provides bidirectional Web Services that allow you to:
- populate the POS system with the item data and the related departments starting from the setups made in the Hotel Back Office;
- import the accounts issued by the POS system and generate accounting documents of both the Consideration and Invoices type, including the relative customer data previously recorded in the POS;
- manage the unloading of the warehouse of the products sold, also by managing the recipes of the dishes sold like a production bill of materials.
Thanks to a management dashboard it is possible to keep under control the different days imported, and any errors found.
POS Interface: screenshots
POS Interface menu in Dynamics 365 Business Central
Setup and mapping page of POS Interface
Setup and mapping page of POS Interface for file import from Micros Simphony POS
You will be called back by our specialists in the Microsoft ERP and Tempo Zero App suite.
Our consultants are at your disposal for more in-depth information on content, features, methods of use for the benefit of your company and for a personalized demo.
GET THE APP NOW
To activate the APP it is necessary to contact NAV-lab for INFO COSTS and SUPPORT for download and implementation.
It is necessary to sign the relative online service contract with a monthly/annual fee (SaaS – Software as a Service).
The cost of the service varies according to the number of users.