Tempo Zero Intrastat: tha app that facilitates the management of the Intrastat Form in ERP
Tempo Zero Intrastat
Thanks to the Tempo Zero Intrastat APP for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, NAV-lab facilitates the management of sales and purchase transactions of goods and services – carried out within a certain timeframe – within the European Community, as provided for by art. 50 of D.L. 331/1993, following the removal of customs barriers.
The Intrastat System is the set of procedures that guarantee the fulfilment of the following two functions:
- the fiscal control of all intra-Community trade in goods and services carried out by national operators with the rest of the European community;
- the generation of statistics on trade in goods, undertaken by national operators with the European Community.
In order to comply with the Italian Intrastat laws, NAV-lab has developed Tempo Zero Intrastat, which facilitates the user’s normal operations in data mining and declaration compilation.
Tempo Zero Intrastat: additional features to the ERP
Automated statistics management
Thanks to Tempo Zero Intrastat it is possible to have the automatic proposition of some statistical fields according to user-defined setups.
This significantly reduces the possibility of making mistakes when preparing the data to be reported.
Simplified Intrastat batches
The generation and management of Intrastat batches has been simplified: this saves the operator a lot of time in complying with this requirement.
Some of the additional features of this app are described below:
– the management of a default nomenclature for exchanges posted through G/L accounts;
– the splitting of a cost coming from an account, on the lines of a document to be communicated.
– the exclusion of specific locations of the standard ERP from the movements to be communicated;
– the reduction of the number of batches to be managed for Purchases and Sales;
– the automatic bringing of the Credit Notes to reduce sales, according to the date of the document
With Tempo Zero Intrastat you can evaluate document or record movements according to:
- Document date
- Posting date
- Transaction Execution Date
The app also allows:
- the report control on the accuracy of the extracted data with respect to VAT movements relating to EEC trade;
- the generation of the declaration file to be sent to the ADM (Customs and Monopolies Agency).
Tempo Zero Intrastat: screenshots
Within the Tempo Zero Intrastat setup, it is possible to define the application’s configuration parameters,
such as the defaults to be used when generating the Intrastat movements to be communicated.
New setups for accounts, to which it is now possible, for example, to assign the default nomenclature to be used
Within the Tempo Zero Intrastat batch management page, it is possible to access the control,
generation and verification print-out functions of the extracted movements.
Control report of extracted movements against VAT movements relating to EEC trade
Partial compilation of an Intrastat batch relating to sales
You will be called back by our specialists in the Microsoft ERP and Tempo Zero App suite.
Our consultants are at your disposal for more in-depth information on content, features, methods of use for the benefit of your company and for a personalized demo.
GET THE APP NOW
To activate the APP it is necessary to contact NAV-lab for INFO COSTS and SUPPORT for download and implementation.
It is necessary to sign the relative online service contract with a monthly/annual fee (SaaS – Software as a Service).
The cost of the service varies according to the number of users.