Tempo Zero MES CONNECT: data exchange between MES and ERP, for real-time analysis
Tempo Zero MES CONNECT
Tempo Zero MES CONNECT is a connector that aligns business management and production by interchanging MES data with the ERP.
By collecting real-time data on-board the machine and transferring them to the ERP, it enables the monitoring of production progress status and avoids discrepancies with production planning, making processes more efficient.
Tempo Zero MES CONNECT meets the interconnection requirements of Industry 4.0.
APP Microsoft certified
Microsoft AppSource marketplace
App developed and managed by
Tempo Zero MES CONNECT: data exchange between MES and ERP
It allows manufacturing area users, who log in with appropriate credentials, to use MES features directly in Business Central.
- manage work orders (by starting new production orders or monitoring those in progress).
PRODUCTION PROGRESS STATUS
- check the progress of production orders at the various processing stages;
- manage priorities;
- track actual production.
- have BI analyses and reports of production data, correctly collected in real time.
MACHINE DOWNTIME and STOPS
- keep under control and manage machine downtime, through the entry of the reason by the operator and the related resumption of work.
PRODUCTION WASTE AND SCRAP
- manage production waste by evaluating its incidence for possible corrective actions.
- easily gather detailed information on orders by mobile devices, connect data on-board the machine directly to the ERP, reducing errors.
Tempo Zero MES CONNECT: essential for interconnection Industry 4.0
TEMPO ZERO MES CONNECT in the production cycle
DATA INTERCHANGE BETWEEN MES AND ERP: screenshots and samples
Operator events and all machine events received via API (data exchange with the MES application)
Production order cycles and “ID Barcode”
Operator and machine events associated with the production order
Production order issued and next production cycle
You will be called back by our specialists in the Microsoft ERP and Tempo Zero App suite.
Our consultants are at your disposal for more in-depth information on content, features, methods of use for the benefit of your company and for a personalized demo.
GET THE APP NOW
To activate the APP it is necessary to contact NAV-lab for INFO COSTS and SUPPORT for download and implementation.
It is necessary to sign the relative online service contract with a monthly/annual fee (SaaS – Software as a Service).
The cost of the service varies according to the number of users.